Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cheesetoast

I'm finally getting around to learning my way around my camera. I've been playing with the presets and exposure and a wonderful thing called "brackets," taught to me by this guy, who took the time last Saturday for a photography lesson down at Union Station and Olvera Street.

Here is Abe's breakfast this morning:


Have a lovely weekend. You still have until Wednesday night to enter the Book Giveaway Contest. Leave a comment here if you'd like a chance to win.

7 comments:

coffeemom said...

Love these pics! Almost as much maybe as Abe seems to have loved the cheese toast! Great stuff! love m

Meredith said...

Yummy cheese toast! I thought of you today. We are in Hattiesburg. I found many great deals at Hudsons and UAL. Ahhhhh. The beauty of treasure hunts.

Meredith said...

Yummy boy in those pictures too!

A Memory Each Day said...

great pics, you are taking some really fun shots. abe looks adorable. i used to do cheese toasts for the girls, brings back good memories.

by the way, nice job stirring up some controversy. anytime you have 49+ comments, you know you've hit a nerve. :)

Jana said...

Esp. love the first one. It reminds me of Ruthie! :)

-K- said...

Even tho he was a little distracted by all the sights and sounds of Olvera Street (and by his dady's piggy-back ride), it was pleasure to meet Abe last week.

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.