Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Contest Ending and Etsy Shop

We decided to avoid all "Black Friday" events by choosing the winner of the doll on this day. That means you have about two more days to enter your name (multiple times if you wish!) in the drawing. We're officially at around $780 (amazing), and I'm hoping hoping hoping we reach $1000 by Friday! Thank you for everyone who entered the drawing so far. For a mere $5, you can enter again.

Click on the "donate" tab on the right side of this blog to do so.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Go here to find out.

Lastly, I just added 16 new items to the etsy shop of our African Seniors. Their art class continues to be my favorite day of the week. These prints would make a beautiful holiday gift for someone :) Go here to check them out.

This is probably my favorite new listing to the etsy shop. Beautiful colors.

No comments: