Thursday, March 10, 2011

News for Family and Friends Who Might be "out of the loop"

My head has been swimming for the past week with all the news, rumors, and debate going on surrounding changes going on now with Ethiopian adoptions. I don't know where to begin with writing about it, so this post is mainly for our family and friends who may not yet be aware of what's going on.

You can click here to read the U.S. Department of State's statement about what is going on.

We have no idea yet what this news means for our adoption of Little Bee. Today marks our fourth month of waiting for a court date.

13 comments:

kn said...

Oh my Lori. I want that court date for you so badly. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

If there is anything at all that we can do for you, or if there is anyway we can bring Little B something (is that possible?) please let me know. I think of you and yours every single day.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

xoxo

Bridget said...

Thinking of you LOTS. Sending you lots of love...

Sam's mom said...

my heart is with you Lori. Sending big cyber hugs your way.

Christine said...

Lori, I think of you every single day. Still holding all of you up in my thoughts.

Staci said...

I'm sorry for the long delay, Lori:( I so want your little girl to come home soon.

Danni and Tommy said...

:(
Know I am thinking of you and your family constantly. Hoping and praying and sending so many positive thoughts and wishes your way.

Heather said...

Oh Lori... you, Ted, Abe & Little Bee are on my mind, in my heart and in my prayers every day! My heart aches for all of you. This is when I wish I had a magic wand!

coffeemom said...

You all are in my prayers daily, my novena that is ongoing...as are all the families and children involved in all this and the ET govt and officials for their wisdom.

PRaying hard.

Evelyn said...

Thinking of you and hoping for news soon.

Jo said...

Lori, your family is in our thoughts and we hope you receive news soon. Such a confusing time, many hugs from NY to you.

Cindy said...

I hope that you get a court date for your Little Bee very soon.

Kirsten said...

I can't begin to imagine the heartache. Sending out prayers.

Claudia said...

Thinking of you - all four of you. xxx