Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just because...edited

Just because, my new favorite photo:
Here is my favorite election-related tshirt, which I went ahead and got today. You can get one by going to www.modifiedprinting.com or email modified@doughnut.net. I got this at a tiny, independently-owned screenprinting shop in southeast Portland. The owner is a great guy who has already sold over a thousand of these for only $10 and is thinking of only making a few more batches, so if you want one, contact him now.

"BLACK IS THE NEW PRESIDENT"

I just found these on Craig and Cindy's blog...amazing photos. Take a look.

8 comments:

Julie said...

That pic of Abe is amazing! And your hair is beautiful! What were you talking about on FB- it looks great! I need the formula! Oh yeah, the t-shirt is cool too( I got distracted by the pretty hair).

Christina said...

Awesome shirt, awesome photo. So cute (the photo, that is - although the shirt is cute too :))

Tricia and Anthony said...

VERY cute pic of Abe on the piano!

coffeemom said...

Love the pics. you both look fantastic. Some beautiful mom! I hope you frame Abes!

Sarah Bradford-Burton said...

Hey, you look great. Abe looks so darn cute. I'll mail you some cupcakes if you become a follower on my blog...I'm baking some up on Sunday. Hee hee. I'm probably going to try to sell them at some point. I just can't eat them all.

los cazadores said...

The pic of Abe is so great!

Cindy

mama becca said...

cute shirt, cute kid, cute mama!
merelfest '09
becca

Blog Shmog said...

What cute pictures of you guys. You look absolutely beautiful in that picture! Love the shirt. Abe is adorable. I will see you tonight!