Monday, November 16, 2009

Catfish

Abe, today, discovered how to put a plastic cup over his mouth and under his chin, suck in, and hold it there with no hands, eyes bugged out and finishing with laughter as the cup falls off. You know you all have done this, some still as adults.

I couldn't convince him today that he had been given oatmeal for breakfast and not catfish. He kept telling me over and over that he'd had catfish for breakfast. He had one bite of my catfish sandwich last week when Janka and Peter were visiting. Now he's fixated.

You think anyone has let Brad P know that his beard looks ridiculous?

A very funny friend (you know who you are) made me nearly wet my pants a week or so ago when she sent me this photo that she'd put together:
Yes, Brian Williams is my other boyfriend. Besides Matt Damon. And Ted.

Watch this to see why.

Yeah, that's about it for today. Official worst daily blog post ever. Besides the pretty Brian Williams and his purple tie.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

My name is Nicole and I give this blog post 2 thumbs up

:-)

Julie said...

He is so Ted-like.

Gretchen said...

I still think that's Peter Jennings.

los cazadores said...

Warning the Post Contains: Concrete! Concrete! and Mine-itis! Do not contract Mine-itis from this post!

(Although that photo of you in the warm embrace of Brian Williams is, in the words of Paris Hilton, HOT.)

Cindy